Training Programs on SPSS and Stata
ISRT offers training programs on SPSS and Applied Statistics and Stata and Applied Statistics on a regular basis. These programs aim at training the participants a basic idea of statistics at the same time elaborating how to interpret the results obtained from SPSS/Stata output.
Completed Programs (April 10, 2018 – May 10, 2018)
- SPSS and Applied Statistics
- Stata and Applied Statistics
- Registration starts: March 6, 2018
- Registration deadline: April 8, 2018 (Sun – Thu: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, Sat: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Training duration: April 10, 2018 to May 10, 2018
- Class time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm (student and professional)
- Class days:
- Saturday-Monday-Wednesday (SMW) for Stata and Applied Statistics
- Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday (STT) for SPSS and Applied Statistics
Number of Seats
- SPSS – 50 (students and professionals)
- Stata – 50 (students and professionals)
- Computer Lab (Room 203), Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
- Tk. 13,000/= (Professionals), Tk. 11,000/= (DU Professionals), Tk. 8,500/= (Students), Tk. 7,500/= (DU Students)
- Cash/crossed cheque, payable to the Director, ISRT, University of Dhaka. Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
- Participants should have a background in science/biological science/social science/commerce/ medical science/engineering and some knowledge of computer fundamentals.
- Participants must attend a minimum of 8 classes out of a total of 12 classes to obtain a certificate.
- For application form and other related information you are requested to contact with the following assigned person within April 8, 2018 from 9:30 am – 4.30 pm (Sunday to Thursday) and 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (Saturday). Main features, course outline and application form can also be downloaded from the following links.
- Md Mahmudur Rahman, Senior Administrative Officer, ISRT, University of Dhaka. Room No. 109, ISRT Building, Phone: +880-2-9661920- 73 Ex 8282 (Office), Mobile: +8801717218238.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be notified of upcoming training programs you may subscribe to the training mailing list. Note that, this mailing list will be refreshed (i.e., all email addresses will be deleted) every year, after the training program is completed.