Training Programs on SPSS and Stata
ISRT offers training programs on Applied Statistics using SPSS and Applied Statistics using Stata on a regular basis. These programs aim at training the participants a basic idea of statistics at the same time elaborating how to interpret the results obtained from SPSS/Stata output.
Upcoming Programs (October 16, 2018 – November 17, 2018)
- Applied Statistics using SPSS
- Applied Statistics using Stata
- Registration starts: September 10, 2018
- Registration deadline: October 14, 2018 (Sun – Thu: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, Sat: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Training duration: October 16, 2018 to November 17, 2018
- Class time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm (student and professional)
- Class days:
- Saturday-Monday-Wednesday (SMW) for Applied Statistics using Stata
- Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday (STT) for Applied Statistics using SPSS
Number of Seats
- SPSS – 50 (students and professionals)
- Stata – 50 (students and professionals)
- Computer Lab (Room 203), Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
- Tk. 14,000/= (Professionals), Tk. 10,000/= (Students)
- Cash/crossed cheque, payable to the Director, ISRT, University of Dhaka. Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
- Participants should have a background in science/biological science/social science/commerce/ medical science/engineering and some knowledge of computer fundamentals.
- Participants must attend a minimum of 9 classes out of a total of 14 classes to obtain a certificate.
- For application form and other related information you are requested to contact with the following assigned person within October 14, 2018 from 9:30 am – 4.30 pm (Sunday to Thursday) and 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (Saturday). Main features, course outline and application form can also be downloaded from the following links.
- Md Mahmudur Rahman, Senior Administrative Officer, ISRT, University of Dhaka. Room No. 109, ISRT Building, Phone: +880-2-9661920- 73 Ex 8282 (Office), Mobile: +8801717218238.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be notified of upcoming training programs you may subscribe to the training mailing list. Note that, this mailing list will be refreshed (i.e., all email addresses will be deleted) every year, after the training program is completed.