Training Programs on SPSS and Stata
Admission for February 2022 online program (27th Batch of SPSS and 11th Batch of Stata) is now open. Registration deadline has been extended up to January 30, 2022.
ISRT offers training programs on Applied Statistics Using SPSS and Applied Statistics Using Stata regularly. This year ISRT is going to offer two training programs: Research Methodology and Data Analysis Using SPSS and Research Methodology and Data Analysis Using Stata. These programs aim to train the participants in a basic idea of statistics while elaborating how to interpret the results obtained from SPSS/Stata output. New features of the program include exclusive classes to develop, discuss, and solve practical research problems using large-scale survey data and group presentation of research findings.
Upcoming Programs (February 01, 2022 – March 08, 2022)
- Research Methodology and Data Analysis Using SPSS (Online/Virtual)
- Research Methodology and Data Analysis Using Stata (Online/Virtual)
- Hands-on training
- Building theoretical knowledge
- Detailed analysis of large-scale survey data using SPSS/Stata
- Solving research problems in groups and presentation of findings
- Providing hardcopy of training manual
- Registration deadline: January 30, 2022 (Recently Extended)
- Training duration: February 01, 2022 to March 08, 2022
- Class time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm (student and professional)
- Class days:
- Saturday-Monday-Wednesday for Stata
- Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday for SPSS
Number of Seats
- SPSS – 50 (students and professionals)
- Stata – 50 (students and professionals)
- Virtual classroom using zoom
- Tk. 13,000/= (Professionals), Tk. 11,000/= (Students)
- MPhil and PhD students of the University of Dhaka will get a 10% discount on the registration fee for ”professionals”
- To be considered as “student”, copy of a valid ID card has to be submitted with the application form
- Payment has to be made by Nagad/bKash only (please include the cash out charge). Please see below for the details.
- Participants should have a background in science/biological science/social science/commerce/medical science/engineering and some knowledge of computer fundamentals
- Laptop/desktop computer connected with a high-speed internet
- Participants must attend a minimum of 10 classes out of a total of 15 classes to be eligible for a certificate
Steps for Registration
- Step 1: Send the registration fee through Nagad/bKash to +8801777837643. Note that we prefer sending by Nagad. If possible put “your name-SPSS (or Stata)” in the reference while sending the money. Please call at this number for confirmation of receiving the amount.
- Step 2: Fill up the online application form .
- Step 3: If you are a student, please send a copy of your student ID card to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are done!!
Note that you will receive routine and other updates from the course coordinator towards the end of January 2022.
For admission related information, you are requested to contact with the following person within January 30, 2022 from 10:00 am – 4.30 pm (Saturday to Thursday)
- Md Mahmudur Rahman, Senior Administrative Officer, ISRT, University of Dhaka. Room No. 109, ISRT Building, Phone: +880-2-9661920- 73 Ex 8282 (Office), Mobile: +8801717218238, Email: email@example.com
If you wish to be notified of upcoming training programs you may subscribe to the training mailing list. Note that, this mailing list will be refreshed (i.e., all email addresses will be deleted) every year after the training program is completed.