- Applied Survival Analysis
- Applied Longitudinal Analysis
- Modeling Time Series Data
- Sayeed MSB, Shams T, Hossain SF, Rahman MR, Mostofa AGM, Kadir MF, Mahmood S, Asaduzzaman M (2014), Nigella sativa L. seeds modulate mood, anxiety and cognition in healthy adolescent males, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, accepted. [Journal Link]
- Mahmood S, Zainab B and Latif AHMM (2013), Frailty modeling for clustered survival data: an application to birth interval in Bangladesh, Journal of Applied Statistics, 40(12), 2670-2680. [Journal Link]
- Bhowmik B, Diep LM, Munir SB, Wright E, Mahmood S, Ahmed T, Khan AKA and Hussain A (2012), HbA1c as a diagnostic tool of diabetes and prediabetes: the Bangladesh experiences, Diabetic Medicine, 30(3), e70-e77. [Journal Link]
- See full list [Google scholar]
- Estimating Multivariate Proportional Hazards Model: an Application to the Birth Interval in Bangladesh. Supervisor : Begum Zainab. [Abstract]
- Analysis of important macroeconomic factors in Bangladesh: an empirical VAR and VECM approach, presented in Statistical Data Mining for Bioinformatics Health Agriculture and Environment, 12/2012, Department of Statistics, University of Rajshahi.
- “Frailty Modeling for Clustered Survival Data: an Application to Birth Interval in Bangladesh” presented in The first international conference in theory and applications of statistics, 12/2010, Senate Bhaban, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
||Advanced Survival Analysis , Analysis of Repeated Measurements [2010-2011], Applied Bayesian Statistics .|
||Modeling Time Series Data [2009-2010, 2013], Data Analysis using SAS and SPSS [2009-2013], Data Analysis using S Language and MATLAB [2009-2013].|
Academic Administrative Responsibilities
- Student Adviser (Jan 2010 – Jan 2013)
Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka.
Refereed articles for
- Journal of Applied Statistics
- Journal of Statistical Research
- Pakistan Journal of Statistics and Operation Research
- Student member
American Statistical Association (ASA).
- Student member
Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS).
- Life member
Bangladesh Statistical Association (BSA).
- Statistical consultant
Diabetes Prevention Intervention Study, BADAS.