ISRT, University of Dhaka
Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
|Telephone:||+880 2 9661900 x8290|
bzainabisrt [dot] ac [dot] bd
|Office:||Room No. 102|
- Begum Zainab et al. Health Awarness and Demand for Receiving Health Related Information among the Urban Garment Workers in Bangladesh, Social Science Review, Faculty of Social Science, University of Dhaka. Accepted.
- S. S. Hossain, Azmeri Khan and Begum Zainab (2003).Test of Hypotheses Using Median Ranked Set Sampling Data from the Nornal Population, Journal of Statistical Studies, Volume 23, PP 1-9.
- Begum Zainab et.al.(2003). Exploring the Recent Changes in Differential Patterns of Birth Intervals in Bangladesh, Social Science Review, Faculty of Social Science, University of Dhaka, Volume 20, No.1, PP 27-40.
- Begum Zainab, Sayema Sharmin and Nurul Islam (2001). Factors Affecting Utilisation of MCH Services in Bangladesh. The Journal of Family Welfare, Volume 47, No.1, PP 68-78,Mumbai, India.
- Shahid Ullah and Begum Zainab (1999). Modern and Traditional Contraceptive Behavior among Rural and Urban Women of Bangladesh: A logistic regression analysis. Journal of Gynecologic Techniques,Volume 5, No. 3, PP 95-100,Philadelphia, USA.
- Begum Zainab, Sayema Sharmin and Nurul Islam (1996). Child Nutrition Status in Bangladesh : Prvalence and Correlates, The Dhaka University Journal of Biological Sciences, Volume 5, No.1, PP 77-86.
- Shahid Ullah and Begum Zainab (1995). Rural-Urban Differentials in the Use of Contraception in Bangladesh: A Multivariate Analysis, Journal of Gynecologic Techniques, Volume 1, No. 4, PP 207-212, Philadelphia, USA.
- Life Member, Bangladesh Statistical Association.