Rownak Jahan Tamanna
B.S. Honors and M.S. in Applied Statistics, ISRT, University of Dhaka.
Spatial data analysis, Bayesian Statistics, Econometrics, Public Health, Biostatistics, Operational Research.
Performance of CAR and SAR Model in Smoothing Spatial Data under Different Neighborhood Assumption. (Supervisor: Dr. Syed Shahadat Hossain, Year-2017)
Sample Size Calculation in Clinical Trials using Simulation Techniques. (Supervisor: Dr. Md Hasinur Rahaman Khan, Year-2016)
Scholarships and Awards
- Dean’s award 2016, Faculty of Science, University of Dhaka for outstanding performance in B.S. (Honors) in Applied Statistics.
- I.S.R.T. Golden Jubilee Award for achieving highest C.G.P.A. in Honors, Year: 2017
- Qazi Motahar Husain Foundation Scholarship for commendable results in B.Sc., Year: 2017
- Merit Scholarship from Dhaka University for outstanding result in Honors, Year: 2017
- Shahidara Saleh Trust Fund Scholarship, University of Dhaka for scoring the highest C.G.P.A. in Honors, Year: 2018
- National Science and Technology fellowship from Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of people’s republic of Bangladesh for innovative research work, Year: 2018.
- ISRT Merit Scholarship 2016.
- Basic Mathematics
- Industrial Statistics and Operations Research
- Applied Bayesian Statistics