All persons attending the workshop must register before October 25, 2019.
- Foreign Participant: USD 70
- Local Participant: BDT 4000
- Participants must complete the registration form and send it to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration will be confirmed only upon the full payment of registration fee.
- The Workshop Committee accepts payments by bank transfer only for foreign participants. But bank transfer or cash for local participants. For payments by bank transfer, the participant should be responsible for all associated bank charges and the Workshop Committee should receive the exact invoiced amount. [This is to remind participants that we won’t reimburse any bank transfer charges]. Reimbursement will be made for the exact invoiced amount. Right after completing the payments by bank transfer, the participant should send an email to email@example.com by mentioning the date of payment, amount of payment, transaction id (if there is any) and the name of the participant.
- All participants who have completed the registration process and made full payment will receive a confirmation letter through e-mail. Please bring the confirmation letter and present it to claim reimbursement for registration.
- If an invitation letter is needed to assist in the visa application, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have received the email of registration confirmation.
Payment through any mode of Bank transfer should be payable to:
Account name: ISRT Workshop 2019
Account number: 4405702001063
Bank name: Sonali Bank Limited
Branch name : Dhaka University Campus Corporate Branch
Swift code: BSONBDDH
Routing code: 200271750
Registration and Other Matters (including Visa Application)
- E-mail: email@example.com