Econometrics, Multivariate Analysis, and Statistical Inference.
- Generalized Linear Models (M. S. in Applied Statistics)
- Actuarial Statistics (4th Year B. S. (Hons.) in Applied Statistics)
- Statistical Inference (2nd Year B. S. (Hons.) in Applied Statistics)
- Introduction to Demography ( 2nd Year B. S. (Hons.) in Applied Statistics)
- Statistical Computing VIII (3rd Year B. S. (Hons.) in Applied Statistics)
- Yesmin Akhter and Md. Motiur Rahman. The State of Food Security in Bangladesh: An Econometric Analysis, Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Volume-XXII.
- Mahsin, Yesmin Akhter and Monira Begum. Modeling Rainfall Data in Dhaka Division of Bangladesh Using Time Series Analysis, Journal of Mathematical Modeling and Application, Volume 1 (5). 67-73.
1. Sequential Sampling Method as Initial Sampling Strategy for Adaptive Cluster Sampling, M.S. Thesis, Institute of Statistical Research and Training, University of Dhaka, 2006.
2. How has Globalization affected the prosperity and welfare in Bangladesh? MSc. Thesis, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany, 2016.
1. Government Debt Sustainability Analysis: Theory and Empirics Country Case Study: Argentina – Prof. Dr. Beatrice Weder di Mauro, Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz, Germany.
2. “Dealing with Economic Crises”: Argentina and the Case of Sovereign Debt Crises – JProf. Dr. Konstantin M. Wacker,Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz, Germany.