Md. Shaddam Hossain Bagmar
- Causal Inference, Design of Experiments, Biostatistics, Bayesian Analysis, Spatial Statistics, Time Series Modeling, Multivariate Data Analysis
- MSH Bagmar with Sanjoy Roy and others (2020). Examining the nexus between land surface temperatures and urban growth in Chattogram Metropolitan Area of Bangladesh using Landsat series data, Urban Climate.
- MM Khudri, MSH Bagmar, AM Redwan (2019). Characterisation of Spatio-Temporal Trend in Temperature Extremes for Environmental Decision Making in Bangladesh. International Journal of Global Warming, 19(4):364-381.
- MSH Bagmar (2019). Performance of new proposed criteria in inferential procedures and robustness under missing observations. Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences, 40(1):115-128.
- A Emran, S Roy, MSH Bagmar, and C Mitra. (2018). Assessing Topographic Controls on Vegetation Characteristics in Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) from Remotely Sensed Data. Remote Sensing Applications: Society and Environment, 11:198-208.
- MSH Bagmar, and MM Khudri (2015). Tracking Changes and Identifying Determinants of Child Malnutrition Status over the Past Decade in Bangladesh. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 14(12):964-971.
- MM Husain, and MSH Bagmar (2015). Modeling Under-dispersed Count Data Using Generalized Poisson Regression Approach. Global Journal of Quantitative Sciences, 2(4):22-29.
- MSH Bagmar, S Ahmed, and ST Deepty (2014). Comparative Analysis of Revenue and Expenditure of Bangladesh Railway and the Future Trends. Journal of Finance and Banking, University of Dhaka, 12 (1&2):45-61.
Awards and Achievements
- PIMS Financial Support for attending `2018 Industrial Problem Solving Workshop’ (IPSW) held at University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada in August 19-24, 2018. [CAD 200]
- CANSSI/SAMSI Travel Award for attending the workshop on uncertainty quantification (UQ) held at Simon Fraser University, British Columbia, Canada in July 23-27, 2018. [CAD 850]
- CRM Travel Award for attending the workshop on causal inference held at University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada in June 25-27, 2018. [CAD 500]
- ISI RSC Travel Award for attending the ISI Regional Statistics Conference 2014, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in November 16-19, 2014. [CAD 1100]
- Dean’s Award 2011 under the Faculty of Science, University of Dhaka for the academic excellence in B.S. Honours Examination.
- Talent Pool Scholarship from University of Dhaka for the academic excellence in B.S. Honours Examination.
- Dhaka Board Scholarship 2006 for the outstanding result in the higher secondary certificate examination.
- Dhaka Board Scholarship 2004 for the outstanding result in the secondary school certificate examination.
- Junior Scholarship 2001 from educational board Dhaka for the outstanding result in the examination.
- Farabi Raihan Shuvo (Batch-16), Comparing Different Optimal Criteria in Search of Optimal Block Designs, 2014.
- Nahid Istiak (Batch-18), D-optimal Designs for Non-linear Mixed Effect Models Using MCMC Approach, 2016.
- Sunanda Das, Batch-16, Economic Growth Response to Monetary and Fiscal Policies: Evidence From Bangladesh Economy, 2014
- Shah Md. Amin Ahsan, Batch-17 (Intern), Digitalization of Trade License Delivery in Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) area, 2015
- Shamima Pervin, Batch-17 (Intern), Simplified Pension Procedure for Primary School Teachers, 2015
- Papon Das, Batch-17, Evidence of Women’s Empowerment in Bangladesh: a Study of Socio-spatial Disparities, 2016
- M. Rezaul Hasan, Batch-18 (Intern), Baseline Survey on Connecting Bangladesh Health Service, 2016
- Md Mahamudul Hasan, Batch-17, Impact of Housing Environment on Poverty in Bangladesh, 2014
- Jannatul Ferdaush, Batch-17, Malnutrition in Bangladesh: Trends and Determinants, 2014
- MD. Maidul Husain, Batch-18, Modeling Household Fertility Decision with Generalized Poisson Regression, 2015
- Dutiswar Paul, Batch-18, Factors Effecting Diabetic Status Considering Gender Disparity in Bangladesh, 2015
- Saddam Hossain Irfan, Batch-19, A Partial Modification of Duckworth-Lewis Method for Resetting a Fair Target in Interrupted One Day International (ODI) Matches, 2016
- Ummay Khayrunnesa Anika, Batch-19, A Comparison of Linear and Quantile Regression for Modeling Birth Weight Data, 2016
- Md. Mohsin, Batch-20, Analysis of What Determine the Transfer Fees of Football Players, 2017
- Nayma Hossain, Batch-20, Assessing the Model Selection Criteria in Time Series analysis for Future Prediction, 2017
- Oly Ahmed, Batch-20, A Partial Modification of Criteria to Select Best Eleven in Twenty20 Cricket, 2017
University of Calgary
- STAT 213: Introduction to Statistics I (Fall 2017, Winter 2018, Spring 2019)
- STAT 217: Introduction to Statistics II (Fall 2017, Winter 2018, Winter 2019)
- MATH 249: Introductory Calculus (Fall 2017, Spring 2019)
- STAT 205: Introduction to Statistical Inquiry (Fall 2018)
- STAT 323: Introduction to Mathematical Statistics (Winter 2018)
- STAT 431: Introduction to Biostatistics (Winter 2019)
University of Dhaka
- AST 103: Programming with C (2014)
- AST 131: Statistical Computing I [C and Linear Algebra] (2015, 2016, 2017)
- AST 304: Epidemiology (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- AST 401: Advanced Probability and Stochastic Processes (2015, 2016, 2017)
Department of Psychology
- PSY 205: Data Analysis and Computers (2016, 2017)