Md. Shaddam Hossain Bagmar
- Causal Inference, Design of Experiments, Biostatistics, Bayesian Analysis, Spatial Statistics, Time Series Modeling, Multivariate Data Analysis
- MM Khudri, MSH Bagmar, AM Redwan (2019). Characterisation of Spatio-Temporal Trend in Temperature Extremes for Environmental Decision Making in Bangladesh. International Journal of Global Warming, 19(4):364-381.
- MSH Bagmar (2019). Performance of new proposed criteria in inferential procedures and robustness under missing observations. Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences, 40(1):115-128.
- A Emran, S Roy, MSH Bagmar, and C Mitra. (2018). Assessing Topographic Controls on Vegetation Characteristics in Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) from Remotely Sensed Data. Remote Sensing Applications: Society and Environment, 11:198-208.
- MSH Bagmar, and MM Khudri (2015). Tracking Changes and Identifying Determinants of Child Malnutrition Status over the Past Decade in Bangladesh. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 14(12):964-971.
- MM Husain, and MSH Bagmar (2015). Modeling Under-dispersed Count Data Using Generalized Poisson Regression Approach. Global Journal of Quantitative Sciences, 2(4):22-29.
- MSH Bagmar, S Ahmed, and ST Deepty (2014). Comparative Analysis of Revenue and Expenditure of Bangladesh Railway and the Future Trends. Journal of Finance and Banking, University of Dhaka, 12 (1&2):45-61.
- Farabi Raihan Shuvo (Batch-16), Comparing Different Optimal Criteria in Search of
Optimal Block Designs, 2014.
- Nahid Istiak (Batch-18), D-optimal Designs for Non-linear Mixed Eect Models Using MCMC Approach, 2016.
- Sunanda Das, Batch-16 (MS), Economic Growth Response to Monetary and Fiscal
Policies: Evidence From Bangladesh Economy, 2014
- Md Mahamudul Hasan, Batch-17 (4th Year), Impact of Housing Enviornment on
Poverty in Bangladesh, 2014
- Jannatul Ferdaush, Batch-17 (4th Year), Malnutrition in Bangladesh: Trends and
- Shah Md. Amin Ahsan, Batch-17 (MS- Intern), Digitalization of Trade License Delivery in Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) area, 2015
- Shamima Pervin, Batch-17 (MS- Intern), Simplified Pension Procedure for Primary School Teachers, 2015
- MD. Maidul Husain, Batch-18 (4th Year), Modeling Household Fertility Decision with Generalized Poisson Regression, 2015
- Dutiswar Paul, Batch-18 (4th Year), Factors Eecting Diabetic Status Considering
Gender Disparity in Bangladesh, 2015