Md. Rashedul Hoque
- Biostatistics, Missing Data Analysis, Bayesian Statisitcs, Statistical Computing, Econometrics
- Md. Rashedul Hoque and Md. Israt Rayhan (May, 2012). DATA ENVELOPMENT ANALYSIS OF BANKING SECTOR IN BANGLADESH. Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio-Economic
Sciences, Vol. 5(5): 17-22.
- Md. Rashedul Hoque and Md. Israt Rayhan (2013). Efficiency Measurement on
Banking Sector in Bangladesh. The Dhaka University Journal of Science, 61(1), 1-5.
- Md. Rashedul Hoque and Md. Arif Rahman (2015). Fitting Time to First Birth Using Extended Cox Regression Model in Presence of Non-proportional Hazard. The Dhaka University Journal of Science, 63(1), 26-30.
- Md. Rashedul Hoque and A.H.M. Mahbub Latif (2012). Comparison of Methods for
Fitting Nonlinear Mixed Effects Model. International Conference on Statistical Data Mining for Bioinformatics Health Agriculture and Environment, Rajshahi University, December 21-24, 2012.
- Md. Rashedul Hoque and A.H.M. Mahbub Latif (2013). Sobol’s Sequence Based Method for Fitting Nonlinear Mixed Effects Model: A Comparative View. 59th ISI World Statistics Congress, HongKong, SAR Chaina, August 25-30, 2013.
- Comparison of Methods for Fitting Nonlinear Mixed Effects Model,
MS thesis, Institute of Statistical Research and Training, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2012.
Supervisor: A.H.M. Mahbub Latif [Abstract]
- “Comparison of Methods for Fitting Nonlinear Mixed Effects Model” presented in “International Conference on Statistical Data Mining for Bioinformatics Health Agriculture and Environment 2012“, December 21-24, Department of Statistics, Rajshahi University, Bangladesh.
- “Data Envelopment Analysis of Banking Sector in Bangladesh” presented in “Bose Conference 2013“, February 04, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Conference Poster Presentations
- “Sobol’s Sequence Based Method for Fitting Nonlinear Mixed Effects Model: A Comparative View” presented in “59th ISI World Statistics Congress 2013“, August 25-30, HongKong, SAR Chaina.
- “Mortality of children aged below five in Bangladesh: causes and differentials through Verbal Autopsy study” presented in “2nd Global Congress on Verbal Autopsy 2013“, October 14-16, Rhodes Island, Greece.
Recent Research Works
- Epigenetic Determinants of Gender in Rats , 2016 [with Tony Hui, Emma Titmuss, Emma Laks and David Rattray].
- Non-parametric Analysis for Cellulose Synthase Complex Velocity , 2016 [with Ming Wan, Yijun Xie, and Yiwei Hou].
- Evaluation of Learning Gains and Students Preferences: Print vs. E-Books , 2016 [with Yijun Xie].
- Examination of the Longitudinal Validity of a Classification Scale for Capturing Affected Arm Use Following Stroke , 2016.
- Estimation of Nonlinear Mixed Effects Model Using Quasi-Random Sequences , 2014 [with Sukanta Das].
- Exploratory Analysis of Short Duration Aman Rice Varieties in Northern Bangladesh , 2014 [with Elizabeth Bianca Sarkar].
- A Comparative Efficiency Analysis of Bangladesh, 2014 [with Tagdira Naznin Smriti].
- Fitting Extended Cox Regression Model in Presence of Non-proportional Hazard, 2013 [with Md. Arif Rahman].
- Non-parametric Estimates for Interval Censored Data, 2013 [with Sheikh Samsuzzhan Alam].
- Analysis and Forecasting Temperature of Dhaka City, 2013 [with Refa Sungeda].