MS in Applied Statistics
Environmental Statistics, Spatial and Spatio-temporal Modeling, Multilevel analysis, Randomised Trails.
- Nasrin Lipi, Mohammad Samsul Alam, and Syed Shahadat Hossain (2020): A Generalized Estimating Equations Approach for Spatially Clustered Data, Austrian Journal of Statistics (Accepted).
- “A Generalized Estimating Equations Approach for Spatially Clustered Data“, M.S Thesis, Supervisor: Dr. Syed Shahadat Hossain, Professor of Applied Statistics, Institute of Statistical Research and Training, University of Dhaka.
Awards and Scholarships
- “Dean’s award 2015“, Faculty of Science, University of Dhaka for outstanding performance in B.S. (Honors) in Applied Statistics.
- “Qazi Motahar Hossain Award“, Qazi Motahar Hossain Foundation for scoring highest GPA in M.S. in Applied Statistics.
- “National Science and Technology Fellowship”, Ministry of Science and Technology, Bangladesh Government, awarded for research work in M.S. Thesis.
- “ISRT Golden Jubilee Gold Medal”, ISRT, University of Dhaka, awarded for scoring highest CGPA in B.S.(Honors) in Applied Statistics.
- “Ruqayyah Hall Merit Scholarship”, Ruqayyah hall, University of Dhaka, for excellent academic performance in B.S(Honors).
- “ISRT Merit Scholarship” for B.S.(Honors) results in 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016.
- Environmental and Spatial Statistics
- Introduction to Demography
- Statistical Computing X (Econometrics and Time-series analysis)