Dr Mohaimen Mansur
- Applied Statistics, Time Series Forecasting, Applied Econometrics, Predictive Modelling
- Lecturer in Empirical Economics, Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester, April 2014 – April 2017
- Mansur M., Afiaz A., Hossain M S. (2021). Sociodemographic risk factors of under-five stunting in Bangladesh: Assessing the role of interactions using a machine learning method. PLOS ONE16(8): p.e0256729
- Alam, M. I., Mansur, M., & Barman, P. (2021). Early childhood development in Bangladesh and its socio-demographic determinants of importance. Early Child Development and Care, 1-20.
- Afiaz A, Masud M S, Mansur M. (2021). Impact of child’s cognitive and social-emotional difficulties on child abuse: Does mother’s justification of intimate partner violence also play a role? Child Abuse & Neglect (published online).
- Hasan ATMH, Das SC, Islam MS, Mansur M, Shawon MSR, et al. (2021). Impact of COVID-19 on hospital admission of acute stroke patients in Bangladesh. PLOS ONE 16(1): e0240385. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0240385
- Ali, M., Salehnejad, R. and Mansur, M. (2019). Hospital Productivity: The Role of Efficiency Drivers, International Journal of Health Planning and Management, published online, pp. 1-18, DOI: 10.1002/hpm.2739
- Alam, M. I. and Mansur, M. (2018). A dynamic stopping rule for phase I clinical trials. Biometrical Letters, volume 55, issue 1, pp. 17-30.
- Ali, M., Salehnejad, R. and Mansur, M. (2018). Hospital Heterogeneity: What Drives the Quality of Health Care, European Journal of Health Economics, volume 19, issue 3, pp. 385-408.
- Salehnejad, R., Allmendinger, R., Chen, Y.-W., Ali, M., Shahgholian, A., Yiapanis, P. and M. Mansur (2017). Leveraging Data Mining Techniques to Understand Drivers of Obesity. IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (CIBCB 2017).
- Monsur, M., Mansur, M. and Islam, M. Z. (2017). Are Children Living on Dead-end Streets More Active? Near-Home Street Patterns and School-Going Children’s Time Spent Outdoors in Dhaka, Bangladesh, Preventive Medicine, volume 103, pp. S73-S80.
- Giraitis, L., Kapetanios, G., Mansur, M. and Price, S. (2015). Forecasting under Structural Change, in Beran, J., Feng, Y. and Hebbe, H. (eds) Empirical Economic and Financial Research. Advanced Studies in Theoretical and Applied Econometrics, vol 48, pp. 401-419, Springer, Cham.
- University Grant Commission (UGC) research fund 2020-2021 for investigating the project titled “Socio-demographic Determinants of Early Childhood Development (ECD) in Bangladesh” (ongoing).
- Aim: Develop an intricate understanding of the socio-economic risk factors and their complex interactions driving ECD in Bangladesh through applications of logistic regressions and classification trees on MICS 2016 data.
- 62nd ISI World Statistics Congress, Kualalumpur, August 2019 (Received World Bank Trust Fund for attending)
- 36th International Symposium on Forecasting, Santander, June 2016
- 9th International Conference on Computational and Financial Econometrics, London, December 2015