Mrs. Khadija Khatun
- Application of Digital Computer to the Analysis of Sample Survey Data, a short complication, Published in Dhaka University Studies; Vol. , No. 2, July 1982, Page 215-217.
- Computerization Aspects of the B.Ed. Program through Distance Education. Paper presented at the National Workshop on Distance Education, 1984. Published in the Proceedings of the Workshop. Page DLM70-DLM75.
- Use of Statistics in Research; Published in the Proceedings of the Training Course on Research Methodology and Women’s Issue; 1985. Organized by Women for Women – A Research and Study Group. Page 39-45.
- Third Five Year Plan (1985-90) Education Sector Document, 1985; Published by the Planning Cell, Ministry of Education. The Study was an input to the formulation of the Third Give-Year Plan. Government of Bangladesh. Page 01-78.
- Manual for Financing Education Projects Through Letters of Credit; Published by the Planning Cell, Ministry of Education, January, 1986. Page 01-08.
- Chowdhury, S.A.; Hossain, Delwar; Khatun, Khadija. Educational Development in Bangladesh 1981-85. Published jointly by Ministry of Education and UNESCO. March 1986. Page 6-73.
- Identification of Key-parameters in Education and Data Monitoring; Paper presented at the Second National Statistical Conference, 1987, and Published in the Proceedings of the Conference. Page 49-54.
- Study of Women’s Status: A Multivariate Analysis. Published in the Third Islamic Countries Conference; 1992; ICCS Proceedings Vols. 1/2/3, 1993. (Page 97 pf Souvenir).
- Training Manual prepared for Project Implication Unit of Female Secondary School Assistance Project, Ministry of Education, Government of Bangladesh, 1994.
- Hamida Aktar Begum, Khadija Khatun and others; Women in Development: A Guide Book for Planners; Published by the Ministry for Women and Children’s Affairs, Government of Bangladesh, 1994. Page 34-63.
- Nurun Nahar Faizunnesa, Khadija Khatun and others; Case Study Report “Education of Women in Asia Project”, Published jointly by Asian Development Bank and Women for Women – A Research and Study Group, 1994.
- Syed Mahboob-E-Towheed and Khadija Khatun, ‘The Role of Monitoring and Evaluation within the FSSAP’. A Manual prepared for the Use of PIU Officials. Published by the Directorate of secondary and Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Government of Bangladesh, July 1994. Page 01-28.
- ‘Child Labour in Dhaka Metropolitan City’. Published in the Journal of Social Science Review, Vol. XII, No.2, University of Dhaka, 1995. Page 257-266.
- Khadija Khatun et al ed., Women and Development Related Statistics, (Bangla), Dhaka: Published by Women for Women – A Research and Study Group; March 1995. Page 01-35, 104-127, and 147-176.
- Violence in the Institution: Option of the Students of the University of Chittagong (Bangla). Published in Biseabiddlay Patrica. University of Dhaka, Dhaka. Page 201-223, joint issue 56,57,58; October 1996 to June 1997. Published in June, 1998.
- Educational Development in Bangladesh. Paper presented at the Fifth Islamic Countries Conference in Statistical Sciences, Brawijaya University, Malang, Idonesia, 24-31 August 1996. Published in the Proceedings of ISCS-V Vol.2, Page ET3 to ET5.
- Demographic Data of Bangladesh. Paper presented at the Fifth Islamic Countries Conference in Statistical Science, Brawijaya University, Malang, Indonesia. 24-31 August 1996. Published in the Proceedings of ICCS-V Vol.2, 1996. Page SS6 to SS8.
- Member, Dhaka University Teacher’s Association, 1972–
- Member, Board of Governors, Institute of Statistical Research and Training, University of Dhaka; 12.02.1978 to 12.02.1980, and 23.01.1990 to 22.01.1993.
- Member, Committee of Courses and Studies of ISRT, Dhaka University, 1974 –
- Member, Standing Technical Committee on Population and Demography, Ministry of Planning, Statistics Division, Population Census Wing, 1981 Population Census.
- Member, Executive Committee of American University Alumni Association, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1977-79; 1984-86.
- Life Member, Bangladesh Population Association, Dhaka, since 1981. (Member, Executive Committee for two terms 1988-1990 and 1992-1994).
- Member, Women for women, A Research and Study Group, Dhaka, since 1985 (Treasure, Executive Committee, 1990-1992 & 1998-2000).
- Life Member, Bangladesh Statistical Association, Dhaka (Treasurer, Executive Committee for the Calendar Year 1987-1988 and 1989-1990, Bangladesh Statistical Association.
- Member, Standing Technical Committee on Population and Household Listing, 1991; Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, Population Census, 1991.
- Member, Technical Committee of the Population Development and Evaluation Unit; Planning Commission, Sher-E-Banglanagar, Dhaka (23.01.1990 to 22.01.1993).
- Member, National Statistical Council from January 1990 to January 1993.
- Member, Standing Technical Committee for 1991 Census and Household Survey Project 1991, Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics.
- Member, Executive Council, Bangladesh Institute of Research for Promotion of Essential and Reproductive Health and Technologies (BIRPERHT) from 1990 to 1993.
- Member, Association of Development Research and Training Institute of Asia and the Pacific (ADIPA), Malaysia, since January, 1990.
- Life Member, Bangladesh Society of Hypertension, Dhaka, since 1982.
- Member, American Biographical Society, USA, 1995 –
- Life Member, Asiatic Society of Bangladesh, Dhaka since 1995 –
- Member, Board of Advanced Studies, University of Dhaka, July 1997 –
Prof. Khadija Jhatun has 35 years of teaching experience in Graduate and Post Graduate level in the University of Dhaka and have the same years of experience as trainer and researcher.
She has experience of planning on execution of program in the field of women development. She has experiences on designing execution of field research, data preparation, analysis and report writing, curricular development and monitoring and evaluation of education project.
Prof. Khsadija Khatun has participated in various National and International Conferences held at home and abroad. In these connection she traveled UK, Malaysia, China, Macau, Indonesia, and Thailand. She has more than thirty publications including books and manuals.
As a researcher she has contributed to a number of projects sponsored by UNDP, Ford Foundation, ADB, World Bank etc.
Prof. Khadija Khatun held the position of Director of ISRT from January 1990 to January 1993. She did her job efficiently in this administrative position.
In addition to teaching and research in ISRT and Women’s Studies Department, Dhaka University, she taught Statistics in Post Graduate Medical College for couple of years.
She used to guide students at Post Graduate level to prepare dissertations for Masters Degree.
Prof. Khadija Khatun had held different executive position in a number of voluntary organizations (such as Bangladesh Statistical Association, Bangladesh Population Association, Women for Women).