Elizabeth Bianca Sarker
B.Sc (Hons) and M.S in Applied Statistics, Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Bayesian Statistics, Biostatistics, Pharmaceutical Statistics, Public Health, Survival Analysis, Linear and Nonlinear Mixed effects Modelling, Clinical Trials, Clustered and Longitudinal data analysis, Meta analysis, Statistical Computing
- Akter T, Sarker EB, Rahman MS (2018). A Tutorial on GEE with Applications to Diabetes and Hypertension Data from a Complex Survey. Journal of Biomedical Analytics, Vol 1(1).
- ”Exploratory Analysis of Short Duration Aman Rice Varieties in Northern Bangladesh”. B. Sc. project. (Supervised by: Md. Rashedul Hoque, Year-2014)
- “Bayesian Analysis of Nonlinear Models used for Pharmacokinetic Experiments”. M.S thesis. (Supervised by: Dr. Mahbub Latif, Year-2015)
- “Bayesian Analysis of Transform-both-sides Nonlinear Mixed Effects Model”, presented at Second International Conference on Theory and Applications of Statistics, 2015; organized by Dhaka University Statistics Department Alumni Association (DUSDAA), 27-29 December, 2015, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- ”Exploratory Analysis of Short Duration Aman Rice Varieties in Northern Bangladesh”, presented at International Conference on Applied Statistics (ICAS), 27-29 December, 2014, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Scholarships and Awards
- ISRT merit scholarship for B.Sc(Hons) result from the year 2011 to 2014
- Eastern Bank limited and Dhaka University Alumni Association (EBL_DUAA) award for achieving outstanding result in 1st and 2nd year exam of B.Sc.(Hons), 2014
- Ruqayyah Award from Ruqayyah Memorial Foundation, Ruqayyah Hall, University of Dhaka for meritorious result in B.Sc (Hons), 2015
- Merit Scholarship from Ministry of Education, Government of people’s republic of Bangladesh for attaining good result in B.Sc.(Hons), 2015
- National Science and Technology fellowship from Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of people’s republic of Bangladesh for innovative thesis work,2016
- Dean’s Award, Faculty of Science, University of Dhaka for commendable result in B.Sc (Hons), 2016
- Shahidar Trust Fund Award, Ruqayyah Hall, University of Dhaka for scoring the highest CGPA among all the students enrolled in the academic session 2010-11, 2017
- AST-104: Basic Mathematics (2018)
- AST-205: Introduction to Demography (2018)
- AST-518: Advanced Multivariate Techniques (2018)
- 2017: Sharmin Sultana Swati, “Spatial Process Model for Extreme Rainfall Events of Bangladesh“.
Regular Member, International Statistical Institute.
Life Member, Bangladesh Statistical Association.