Dr. Md. Humayun Kabir
- Family structure, composition, and care of elderly in Bangladesh. Asian Population Studies Series 145, 1996
- Role of local level planners. Population Aging and Development, Asian Population Studies Series no. 140, 1995
- Local level policy development to deal with consequences of population aging in Bangladesh. Asian Population Studies Series no. 131-A, 1994
- Aging in Bangladesh : the demographic picture. Productive aging in Asia and the Pacific, Asian Population Studies Series, 1993
- Aged people in Bangladesh : facts and prospects. Rural Demography, volume XIV, 1987.
- Breastfeeding supplements in urban and rural areas of Bangladesh. Rural Demography, volume XIII, no. 1-2, 1986.
- Breastfeeding practice and its determinants in urban and rural areas of Bangladesh. Journal of Population and Health Management, volume 1, no. 1, 1983
- Socio-economic determinants of mobility of middle age men in the United States. Population Index, volume 48, no. 3, 1982
- Demographic techniques to approximate the effects on India’s population caused by recent provincial laws limiting family size. Actuarial Research Clearing House (ARCH), issue 2, 1979, Society of Actuaries, Chicago, USA
- Mathematical demography applied to Bangladesh population. Actuarial Research Clearing House (ARCH), issue 3, 1975, Society of Actuaries, Chicago, USA