Dr. Anower Hossain
Missing data, Survival Analysis and Randomised Trials
- Anower Hossain, Karla DiazOrdaz and Jonathan W. Bartlett (2017). Missing binary outcomes under covariate dependent missingness in cluster randomised trials. Statistics in Medicine, 36(19), 3092-3109. DOI: 10.1002/sim.7334.
- Anower Hossain, Karla DiazOrdaz and Jonathan W. Bartlett (2016). Missing continuous outcomes under covariate dependent missingness in cluster randomised trials. Statistical Methods in Medical Research, 26(3), 1543-1562. DOI: 10.1177/0962280216648357.
- Rahman, R.,Hossain, A. and Hossain, M. Z. (2011). Extended Mallow’s Cp in GEE: An Application to Maternal Morbidity Data. Dhaka University Journal of Science. 59(1 ) , 65-70.
- Hossain, A. and Hossain, S. S. (2009). Numerical Maximum Likelihood Estimation (NMLE) for the g-and-k Distribution Using Ranked Set Sample (RSS), Journal of Statistics, 16, 45-58.
- Missing Data in Cluster Randomised Trials, PhD Thesis, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), UK, 2017.
- Multiple Testing Procedures, MSc Thesis, University of Nottingham, UK, 2012.
- Numerical maximum likelihood estimation and numerical likelihood ratio test for ranked set sample: A g-and-k distribution approach, M.S. thesis, Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2006.