Md. Rashedul Haque has joined ISRT as an Assistant Professor today on 17th October 2017. He was on leave for his Masters on Biostatistics from Department of Statistics, University of British Columbia (UBC). ISRT family welcomes him back! … [ Read More ]
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
ISRT lost to Applied Mathematics by a scoreline of 0-2 in the second round of inter-department football tournament held on 9th October, 2017 at gymnasium playground. Despite the strenuous final examination stress, the team enforced their best effort and displayed excellent spirit. ISRT greatly appreciates such dedication towards the institution and sincerely thanks all the … [ Read More ]
Dr. M. Sekander Hayat Khan has joined ISRT as a Supernumerary Professor on 28th September, 2017. He was a Professor and Former Director (Tenure: 1999-2002) of ISRT and has phenomenal contribution in the development of this institution. ISRT cordially welcomes Dr. M. Sekander Hayat Khan to the ISRT family. … [ Read More ]
ISRT has recently launched a statistical consulting service primarily for the students and faculty members of the University of Dhaka under the HEQEP project.With a view to promoting high quality research across all disciplines within the university as well as enhancing training of the students of Applied Statistics, ISRT has developed a statistical laboratory and/or consulting … [ Read More ]
ISRT has achieved it’s first win in the inter department football tournament against Department of Nuclear Engineering by a scoreline of 2-0 goals and has successfully qualified the first round. The match was held at gymnasium play ground at 3:30 pm on 19 September 2017. A big audience including Director and Faculty members were present … [ Read More ]
Recent Faculty Publications
- Roy, Paritosh K. and Gulshan, Jahida and Hossain, Syed S. (2017). Spatially Revised Estimation of Infant Mortality in Bangladesh, Spatial Demography, 5(1), 25-42.
- M.M. Islam, F. Ababneh and M.H.R. Khan (August, 2017). Consanguineous Marriage in Jordan: An Update. Journal of Biosocial Science, pp. 1-6. (DOI: 10.1017/S0021932017000372)
- Das, S. and Gulshan, J. (2017).Different Forms of Malnutrition among under Five Children in Bangladesh: A Cross Sectional Study on Prevalence and Determinants, BMC Nutrition, 3:1
- B. Bogacka, Mahbub A. H. M. Latif, S. Gilmour, and Y. Kuresh (2017). “Optimum designs for non-linear mixed effects models in the presence of covariates”. Biometrics, 73(3), 927-937.
- Ali, M., Salehnejad, R. and Mansur, M. (2017). Hospital Heterogeneity: What Drives the Quality of Health Care, European Journal of Health Economics, pp 1-24.
- Alam, M. I., B. Bogacka, and D. Stephen Coad (2017). Pharmacokinetically guided optimum adaptive dose selection in early phase clinical trials. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 111, 183-202.
- Masud, M. S., Borisyuk, R. and Stuart, L.(2017). Advanced correlation grid: Analysis and visualisation of functional connectivity among multiple spike trains. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 286: 78-101
- Anower Hossain, Karla DiazOrdaz and Jonathan W. Bartlett (2017). Missing binary outcomes under covariate dependent missingness in cluster randomised trials. Statistics in Medicine, 36(19), 3092-3109. DOI: 10.1002/sim.7334.
- Rahman MS, Ambler G, Choodari-Oskooei B, Omar R (2017). Review and evaluation of performance measures for survival prediction models in external validation settings. BMC Medical Research Methodology, 17:60.