ISRT has achieved it’s first win in the inter department football tournament against Department of Nuclear Engineering by a scoreline of 2-0 goals and has successfully qualified the first round. The match was held at gymnasium play ground at 3:30 pm on 19 September 2017. A big audience including Director and Faculty members were present … [ Read More ]
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Five faculty members: Mrs Yesmin Akter, Md. Shaddam Hossain Bagmar, Nabil Awan, Mrs. Ajmery Jaman and Md. Tuhin Skeikh have gone aboard to pursue their higher studies. ISRT organized a small farewell program on August 08, 2017. Nabil Awan have left Dhaka for Pittsburgh, USA on August 11, 2017. He will start his graduate studies at Department … [ Read More ]
For the first time, ISRT Students’ Club arranged a group presentation on current affairs which was held on August 8, 2017. Total 11 teams from all the batches participated in the competition. Honorable faculty members Professor Dr. Syed Shahadat Hosaain, Professor Dr. Md. Amir Hossain and Professor Dr. Md. Israt Rayhan, Director, ISRT judged the competition. All the … [ Read More ]
ISRT faculty members Dr. Md. Hasinur Rahaman Khan and Paritosh Kumar Roy have attended the 38th Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics organized by The International Society for Clinical Biostatistics (ISCB). The conference was held in Vigo, Spain from 9th-13th July, 2017. Statisticians, clinicians, epidemiologists, clinical chemists and clinical pharmacologists from different parts … [ Read More ]
ISRT, Statistics department and Qazi Motahar Husain Foundation jointly arranged a program on July 30 at TSC Auditorium to celebrate the 120th birthday of the founder of ISRT, National Professor Dr. Qazi Motahar Husain. The students who stood first in the honors and masters from Applied Statistics, ISRT and Statistics Department were given medals and … [ Read More ]
Recent Faculty Publications
- Roy, Paritosh K. and Gulshan, Jahida and Hossain, Syed S. (2017). Spatially Revised Estimation of Infant Mortality in Bangladesh, Spatial Demography, 5(1), 25-42.
- M.M. Islam, F. Ababneh and M.H.R. Khan (August, 2017). Consanguineous Marriage in Jordan: An Update. Journal of Biosocial Science, pp. 1-6. (DOI: 10.1017/S0021932017000372)
- Das, S. and Gulshan, J. (2017).Different Forms of Malnutrition among under Five Children in Bangladesh: A Cross Sectional Study on Prevalence and Determinants, BMC Nutrition, 3:1
- B. Bogacka, Mahbub A. H. M. Latif, S. Gilmour, and Y. Kuresh (2017). “Optimum designs for non-linear mixed effects models in the presence of covariates”. Biometrics, published online: DOI: 10.1111/biom.12660.
- Ali, M., Salehnejad, R. and Mansur, M. (2017). Hospital Heterogeneity: What Drives the Quality of Health Care, European Journal of Health Economics, pp 1-24.
- Alam, M. I., B. Bogacka, and D. Stephen Coad (2017). Pharmacokinetically guided optimum adaptive dose selection in early phase clinical trials. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 111, 183-202.
- Masud, M. S., Borisyuk, R. and Stuart, L.(2017). Advanced correlation grid: Analysis and visualisation of functional connectivity among multiple spike trains. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 286: 78-101
- Anower Hossain, Karla DiazOrdaz and Jonathan W. Bartlett (2017). Missing binary outcomes under covariate dependent missingness in cluster randomised trials. Statistics in Medicine, 36(19), 3092-3109. DOI: 10.1002/sim.7334.
- Rahman MS, Ambler G, Choodari-Oskooei B, Omar R (2017). Review and evaluation of performance measures for survival prediction models in external validation settings. BMC Medical Research Methodology, 17:60.