Training Programs on SPSS and Stata
ISRT offers training programs on SPSS and Applied Statistics and Stata and Applied Statistics on a regular basis. These programs aim at training the participants a basic idea of statistics at the same time elaborating how to interpret the results obtained from SPSS/Stata output.
- SPSS and Applied Statistics
- Stata and Applied Statistics
- Registration starts: January 15, 2017
- Registration deadline: February 15, 2017
- Training duration: March 01, 2017 to March 31, 2017
- Class time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Class days: Saturday-Monday-Wednesday or Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday
Number of Seats
- Limited seats: SPSS – 30 (Student and Professional)
Stata – 30 (Student and Professional)
- Computer Lab, Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
- Tk. 12,000/= (Professionals), Tk. 10,000/= (DU Professionals), Tk. 8,000/= (Students), Tk. 7,000/= (DU Students)
- Cash/crossed cheque, payable to the Director, ISRT, University of Dhaka. Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
- Participants should have a background in science/biological science/social science/commerce/ medical science/engineering and some knowledge of computer fundamentals.
- For application form and other related information you are requested to contact with the following assigned person within February 15, 2017 from 9:30 am - 4.30 pm (Sunday to Thursday). Main features, course outline and application form can also be downloaded from the following links.
- Md Mahmudur Rahman, Senior Administrative Officer, ISRT, University of Dhaka. Room No. 109, ISRT Building, Phone: +880-2-9661920- 73 Ex 8282 (Office), Mobile: +8801717218238.
- Email: trainingisrt [dot] ac [dot] bd
If you wish to be notified of upcoming training programs you may subscribe to the training mailing list. Note that, this mailing list will be refreshed (i.e., all email addresses will be deleted) every year, after the training program is completed.
|Subscribe to Training|
|Visit this group|