Training Programs on SPSS and Stata
ISRT offers training programs on Statistical Analysis Using SPSS and Statistical Analysis Using Stata on a regular basis. These programs aim at training the participants basic idea of statistics at the same time elaborating how to interpret the results obtained from SPSS/Stata output.
- “Statistical Analysis Using SPSS or Stata” in September, 2016
- Registration Deadline: August 31, 2016
- Duration: September 1, 2016 to September 29, 2016
- Class Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Students) and 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm (Professionals)
Number of Seats
- Limited seats: 35
To see detail information of the upcoming program please click this link
- Participants should have a background in science/biological science/social science/ commerce/ medical science/engineering and some knowledge of computer fundamentals.
- At each session, the lecture will be divided into two parts. The first one will be on the theoretical knowledge of the designated statistical topics and the second part will be on the application of SPSS (for Statistical Analysis Using SPSS) or Stata (for Statistical Analysis Using Stata) on the same topics.
- Lecture notes will be supplied to all participants before starting each session.
- The faculty members of ISRT, University of Dhaka, will conduct the programs.
- The participants will be given an evaluation sheet to make their comments.
- The attendance of the participants will be taken.
- At the middle of each session, there will be a refreshment break.
- During the program there will be several trouble shooting sessions.
- At the end of the program, there will be a post-test to evaluate the improvement.
- Certificates will be awarded upon successful completion of the course. For successful completion, participants must have attendance of more than 80 percent and should perform satisfactorily in the post-test.
- One person may enroll one training program at a time, that is one has to choose either Statistical Analysis Using SPSS or Statistical Analysis Using Stata.
If you wish to be notified of upcoming training programs you may subscribe to the training mailing list. Note that, this mailing list will be refreshed (i.e., all email addresses will be deleted) every year, after the training program is completed.
|Subscribe to spss-training|
|Visit this group|