Training Programs on SPSS and Stata
ISRT offers training programs on Statistical Analysis Using SPSS and Statistical Analysis Using Stata on a regular basis. These programs aim at training the participants basic idea of statistics at the same time elaborating how to interpret the results obtained from SPSS/Stata output.
- Statistical Analysis Using SPSS
- Statistical Analysis Using Stata
- Registration starts: August 01, 2016
- Registration deadline: August 31, 2016
- Training duration: September 24, 2016 to October 31, 2016
- Class time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Students) and 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm (Professionals)
- Class days: Saturday-Monday-Wednesday or Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday
- No classes will be held during 8 October 2016 to 13 October 2016 for Durga Puja
Number of Seats
- Limited seats: 30
- Computer Lab, Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka
- Tk. 12,000/= (Professionals), Tk. 10,000/= (DU Professionals), Tk. 8,000/= (Students), Tk. 7,000/= (DU Students)
- Cash/crossed cheque, payable to the Director, ISRT, University of Dhaka. Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
- Participants should have a background in science/biological science/social science/ commerce/ medical science/engineering and some knowledge of computer fundamentals
- For application form and other related information you are requested to contact with any of the following assigned person within August 31, 2016 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Sunday to Thursday) and from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (on Saturdays). Main features, course outline and application form can also be downloaded from the following links.
- At each session, the lecture will be divided into two parts. The first one will be on the theoretical knowledge of the designated statistical topics and the second part will be on the application of SPSS (for Statistical Analysis Using SPSS) or Stata (for Statistical Analysis Using Stata) on the same topics.
- Lecture notes will be supplied to all participants before starting each session.
- The faculty members of ISRT, University of Dhaka, will conduct the programs.
- The participants will be given an evaluation sheet to make their comments.
- The attendance of the participants will be taken.
- At the middle of each session, there will be a refreshment break.
- During the program there will be several trouble shooting sessions.
- At the end of the program, there will be a post-test to evaluate the improvement.
- Certificates will be awarded upon successful completion of the course. For successful completion, participants must have attendance of more than 80 percent and should perform satisfactorily in the post-test.
- One person may enroll one training program at a time, that is one has to choose either Statistical Analysis Using SPSS or Statistical Analysis Using Stata.
- Md Mahmudur Rahman, Senior Administrative Officer, ISRT, University of Dhaka. Room No. 109, ISRT Building, Phone: +880-2-9661920- 73 Ex 8282 (Office), Mobile: +8801717218238.
- Email: trainingisrt [dot] ac [dot] bd
If you wish to be notified of upcoming training programs you may subscribe to the training mailing list. Note that, this mailing list will be refreshed (i.e., all email addresses will be deleted) every year, after the training program is completed.
|Subscribe to Training|
|Visit this group|