Training Programs on SPSS and Stata
ISRT offers training on 'SPSS and Applied Statistics' and 'Stata and Applied Statistics' on a regular basis. These programs aim at training the participants basic idea of statistics at the same time elaborating how to interpret the results obtained from SPSS/Stata output.
- May 24 - June 18, 2014 (STATA), May 25 - June 19, 2014 (SPSS)
Number of Seats
- Limited seats: 40 (for each program).
Detail information on current programs
- SPSS and Applied Statistics please click this link.
- Stata and Applied Statistics please click this link.
- Participants should have a background in science/biological science/social science/ commerce/ medical science/engineering and some knowledge of computer fundamentals.
- The faculty members of ISRT, University of Dhaka, will conduct the program.
- At each session, the lecture will be divided into two parts. The first part will be on the theoretical knowledge of the designated statistical topic and the second part will be on the implementation of SPSS or STATA (depending upon which program you are attending) on the same topic.
- Lecture notes will be supplied to all participants.
- At the middle of each session, there will be a refreshment break.
- At each session, the attendance of the participants will be taken.
- At each session, the applicants will be given an evaluation sheet to make their comments on the lecture.
- At the end of the Program, there will be a Post-Test to evaluate the improvement of understanding of the applicants compared to their earlier knowledge.
If you wish to be notified of upcoming training programs you may subscribe to the training mailing list. Note that, this mailing list will be refreshed (i.e., all email addresses will be deleted) every year, after the training program is completed.
|Subscribe to spss-training|
|Visit this group|