Md. Shaddam Hossain Bagmar
B.S. (Honors) and M.S. in Applied Statistics, Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka.
Comparing Robustness Properties of Optimal Designs for Standard and Compound Criteria.(2012) Supervisor: Dr. A H M Mahbub Latif
BS Honors Project
Modelling The Determinants of Chronic Poverty in Bangladesh Using Classical and Bayesian Approach: A Case Study. (2011) Supervisor: Md. Mahsin
- Design of Experiments, Stochastic Process, Public Health, Time Series Modeling, Multivariate Data Analysis
- Bagmar, S. H., and Khudri, M (2015). Tracking Changes and Identifying Determinants of Child Malnutrition Status over the Past Decade in Bangladesh. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 14 (12): 964-971, 2015.
- Husain M. M., and Bagmar, S. H., (2015). Modeling Under-dispersed Count Data Using Generalized Poisson Regression Approach. Global Journal of Quantitative Sciences, 2 (4): 22-29, 2015.
- Bagmar, S. H., Ahmed, S., and Deepty, S. T. (2014). Comparative Analysis of Revenue and Expenditure of Bangladesh Railway and the Future Trends. Journal of Finance and Banking, University of Dhaka, 12 (1 & 2): 45-61, 2014.
- Farabi Raihan Shuvo (Batch-16), Comparing Different Optimal Criteria in Search of
Optimal Block Designs, 2014.
- Sunanda Das, Batch-16 (MS), Economic Growth Response to Monetary and Fiscal
Policies: Evidence From Bangladesh Economy, 2014
- Md Mahamudul Hasan, Batch-17 (4th Year), Impact of Housing Enviornment on
Poverty in Bangladesh, 2014
- Jannatul Ferdaush, Batch-17 (4th Year), Malnutrition in Bangladesh: Trends and
- Shah Md. Amin Ahsan, Batch-17 (MS- Intern), Digitalization of Trade License Delivery in Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) area, 2015
- Shamima Pervin, Batch-17 (MS- Intern), Simplified Pension Procedure for Primary School Teachers, 2015
- MD. Maidul Husain, Batch-18 (4th Year), Modeling Household Fertility Decision with Generalized Poisson Regression, 2015
- Dutiswar Paul, Batch-18 (4th Year), Factors Eecting Diabetic Status Considering
Gender Disparity in Bangladesh, 2015