Dr Mohaimen Mansur
- Time Series Forecasting, Applied Econometrics, Predictive Modelling
- Lecturer in Empirical Economics, Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester, April 2014 – April 2017
- Giraitis, L., Kapetanios, G., Mansur, M. and Price, S. (2015). Forecasting under Structural Change, in Beran, J., Feng, Y. and Hebbe, H. (eds) Empirical Economic and Financial Research. Advanced Studies in Theoretical and Applied Econometrics, vol 48, pp. 401-419, Springer, Cham.
- Monsur, M., Mansur, M. and Islam, M. Z. (2017). Are Children Living on Dead-end Streets More Active? Near-Home Street Patterns and School-Going Children’s Time Spent Outdoors in Dhaka, Bangladesh, Preventive Medicine, volume 103, pp. S73-S80.
- Ali, M., Salehnejad, R. and Mansur, M. (2018). Hospital Heterogeneity: What Drives the Quality of Health Care, European Journal of Health Economics, volume 19, issue 3, pp. 385-408.
- Salehnejad, R., Allmendinger, R., Chen, Y.-W., Ali, M., Shahgholian, A., Yiapanis, P. and M. Mansur (2017). Leveraging Data Mining Techniques to Understand Drivers of Obesity. IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (CIBCB 2017).
- Iftakhar, M. A. and Mansur, M. (2018). A dynamic stopping rule for phase I clinical trials. Biometrical Letters. Accepted.
- “Forecasting under Structural Change and Long Memory Persistence”, the 36th International Symposium on Forecasting, Santander, June 2016.
- “Forecasting under Structural Change and Long Memory Persistence”, the 9th International Conference on Computational and Financial Econometrics, London, December 2015.
- “Forecasting the Term Structure of UK Interest Rates”, 9th International Conference on Applied Financial Economics, Samos, June 2012.