Training Program on 'SPSS and Applied Statistics', 2012
Institute of Statistical Research and Training, University of Dhaka is going to organise a Training Program on SPSS and Applied Statistics from May 24, 2012. Details of the program are in below.
- Last date to submit the application: May 20, 2012
- Orientation Program: May 24, 2012
- Classes from May 24 to June 23, 2012, Professionals (6:00pm- 9:30pm) and Students (2:00pm-5:30pm)
- Certificate Awarding: TBA
- Computer Room (2nd floor), Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka.
- DU Professionals: Tk. 7500/-
- Other Professionals: Tk. 8000/-
- DU Students: Tk. 5500/-
- Other Students: Tk. 6000/-
- cash/crossed cheque, payable to the Director, ISRT, University of Dhaka. Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh.
- Participants should have a background in science/biological science/social science/ commerce/ medical science/engineering and some knowledge of computer fundamentals.
- For application form and other related information you are requested to contact with any of the following assigned person within May 20, 2012 from 10 am to 4 pm during Saturday to Wednesday, and during 10 am to 1 pm on Thursdays.
- The faculty members of ISRT, University of Dhaka, will conduct the program.
- Classes will be held on each alternating days
- Limited seats
- On the first day of the program, there will be a Pre-Test to evaluate the extent of knowledge of the participants on Applied Statistics and SPSS.
- At each session, the attendance of the participants will be taken.
- At each session, the applicants will be given an evaluation sheet to make their comments on the lecture.
- At the middle of each session, there will be a refreshment break of 30 minutes.
- At each statistical session, the lecture will be divided into two parts. The first part will be on the theoretical knowledge of the designated statistical topic and the second part will be on the application using SPSS on the same topic.
- Lecture notes will be supplied to all participants.
- At the end of the Program, there will be a Post-Test to evaluate the improvement of understanding of the applicants compared to their earlier knowledge.
- On May 24 (Thursday), 2012 there will be an orientation program at 5:30pm at ISRT seminar room (3rd floor) and course schedule as well as batch allocation notice will be handed over to all participants.
- Application form and key features of the course can be downloaded from the following links:
- Mr. Md Mahmudur Rahman, Administrative Officer, ISRT, University of Dhaka. Office : Room No. 109, ISRT Building, Tel: +880-2-9661920- 73 Ex 8282 (Office)
- Email: trainingisrt [dot] ac [dot] bd