Training Program on 'SPSS and Applied Statistics' and 'Stata and Applied Statistics’ November - December 2013, Deadline extended: 8 November
Institute of Statistical Research and Training, University of Dhaka is going to organize Training Programs on ‘SPSS and Applied Statistics’ and ‘Stata and Applied Statistics’ from November 09 - December 05, 2013. Details of the program can be found below.
- Last date to submit the application: November 08, 2013.
- Classes from November 09 - December 05, 2013, (6:00PM - 9:15PM)
Number of seats:
- Limited seats: 40 professionals (for each program).
- Computer Lab (2nd floor), Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka.
- Tk. 10,000/=
- Cash/crossed cheque, payable to the Director, ISRT, University of Dhaka. Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh.
To get more about the program specific information, features, application forms click here
- Participants should have a background in science/biological science/social science/ commerce/ medical science/engineering and some knowledge of computer fundamentals.
- For application form and other related information you are requested to contact with any of the following assigned person within November 08, 2013 from 10 AM to 4 PM during Saturday to Thursday.
- Program duration: November 09 - December 05, 2013 (40 contact hours/12 sessions).
- Time: 6.00PM - 9.15PM.
- Venue: ISRT Computer Laboratory.
- The faculty members of ISRT, University of Dhaka, will conduct the program.
- At each session, the lecture will be divided into two parts. The first one will be on the theoretical knowledge of the designated statistical topics and the second part will be on the application of SPSS/Stata (depending upon which program you are attending) on the same topic.
- At the middle of each session, there will be a refreshment break of 15 minutes.
- Lecture notes will be supplied to all participants.
- At each session, the attendance of the participants will be taken.
- At each session, the applicants will be given an evaluation sheet to make their comments on the lecture.
- At the end of the program, there will be a post-test to evaluate the improvement of understanding of the applicants compared to their earlier knowledge.
- Certificates will be awarded upon successful completion of the course. For being eligible for successful completion, participants must have attendance of more than 80 per cent and will have to pass the post-test.
- See the page http://www.isrt.ac.bd/training
- Email: trainingisrt [dot] ac [dot] bd