Dr Mohammad Shahed Masud
Institute of Statistical Research and Training
University of Dhaka
smasudisrt [dot] ac [dot] bd
|Office:||Room no. 301|
BSc, MSc (Dhaka), PhD (Plymouth)
Missing data analysis, Statistical methods in computational neuroscience
- Masud, M.S. and Rahman, M.M. (2001). An Application of EM Algorithm to Multiple Regression with Missing Values of Independent Variables. Bangladesh Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, 36 (1-4), 67-76.
- Masud, M.S. and Rahman, M.M.(2004).Multiple Linear Regression with Missing Covariate Values. Journal of Statistical Research, vol.38,No.1,pp.91-107.
- Raheem, S.M.E., Sultana, S.S. and Masud, M.S. (2006). Factors contributing to Bangladesh’s GDP: A Principal Component Factor Analysis Approach. BRAC University Journal, Vol III, No 1, pp. 27-33.
- Masud, M.S. and Rahman, M.M. (2007). Multiple Logistic Regression with Missing Covariate Values. The Dhaka University Journal of Science. Vol. 55, No. 1, pp. 13-17.
- Masud, M.S. and Borisyuk, R. (2011). Statistical technique for analysing functional connectivity of multiple spike trains. Journal of Neuroscience Methods. 196 (1), 201-219. doi:10.1016/j.jneumeth.2011.01.003.
- Regression Models with Missing Covariate values and Application to Maternal Pregnancy Data. MSc thesis, Institute of Statistical Research and Training, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- New statistical methods to derive functional connectivity from multiple spike trains. PhD thesis, School of Computing and Mathematics, University of Plymouth, United Kingdom.