Mohammad Lutfor Rahman
ISRT, University of Dhaka
Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
lutforisrt [dot] ac [dot] bd
- BSc Honours (2000), MSc (2002)in Applied Statistics, University of Dhaka
- MSc in Statistics (2007), The University of Nottingham
Optimal Design, Biostatistics, Epidemiology
- MM Rahman, ML Rahman and T Howlader(2004). A comparison of maximum likelihood estimation and GEE approach in the analysis of repeated binary data, Journal of Statistical Studies, 24, 67-76.
- MA Baker, AFMN Sadat, ML Rahman et al (2005). Serum Trace Elements in Manic Patients. Dhaka Univ. J. Pharm. Sci. 4 (1) 11-14
- MS Rahman and ML Rahman (2007). “Media and Education play a tremendous role in mounting AIDS awareness among married couples in Bangladesh” AIDS Research and Therapy. Vol 4(10). Available at online: http://www.aidsrestherapy.com/content/4/1/10.
- ML Rahman, C Bunce, PR Healey, P Mitchell, PC Sham, P McGuffin, and AC Viswanathan. Commingling Analyses of Central Thickness and Adjusted Intraocular Pressure in an Older Australian Population. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. http://www.iovs.org/cgi/content/abstract/iovs.09-4270v1
- ML Rahman, S Low, PJ Foster, C Bunce, and AC Viswanathan. Commingling Analysis of Axial Length and Anterior Chamber Depth in Two East Asian Populations(To be submitted)
- ML Rahman. Generalized Estimating Equation with Missing Covariates and An Application to Diabetes Mellitus Data (Under preparation)
- MSc Thesis in Statistics (2007) ‘Statistical analysis of single nucleotide polymorphisms, with applications to Alzheimer’s disease’, School of Mathematical Sciences, The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom.
- MSc Thesis in Applied Statistics (2002) 'Generalized Estimating Equation With Missing Covariates and Application to Diabetes Mellitus Data', Institute of Statistical Research and Training, University of Dhaka