ISRT, University of Dhaka
Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
gulshanisrt [dot] ac [dot] bd
|Office:||Room No. 204|
Biostatistics, Survival Analysis, Applied Statistics, Mathematical Statistics, Regression Analysis
- Gulshan, J. and Farah S. (2014). Age of First Infection of Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Dhaka Metropolitan City, Dhaka University Journal of Science , 62 (1), 49-53.
- Sultana, A. and Gulshan, J. (2014). Extent and Background Factors of Physical and Mental Disability in Bangladesh, Dhaka University Journal of Science , 62 (1), 55-58.
- Sultana, A and Gulshan, J (2013). Quantile Regression Models with Partially Functional Effects for Randomly Right Censored Data: A Simulation Study, Journal of Statistical Research,, 47(1), 51-62.
- Rafiqul Islam Chowdhury, M Ataharul Islam, Jahida Gulshan, Nitai Chakroborty (2007). Delivery complications and healthcare-seeking behaviour: the Bangladesh Demographic Health Survey, 1999-2000, Health & Social Care in the Community, 15 (3),254-264.
- Jahida Gulshan, Rafiqul I. Chowdhury, M Ataharul Islam and Halida H. Akhter (2005). GEE Models for Maternal Morbidity in Rural Bangladesh, Austrian Journal of Statistics, Vol.34, No.3,295-304.
Paper Published in Conference Proceedings
- Jahida Gulshan and M. Ataharul Islam (2002). An Extension of GEE for Repeated measures with Polytomous Responses, Biostatistical Aspects of Health and Epidemiology,(eds.) C M Pandey, U Singh & P Mishra, Prakashan Kendra, Lucknow, 205-213.
[The book is the proceedings of 19th Annual Conference of Indian Society for Medical Statistics held at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, During December 1-3,2001.]
Paper Presented in Conference
- Gulshan, J and Oyet, A. J. (2005). Wavelet Estimation of Density and Hazard Rate for Randomly Right Censored Data, presented in 33rd Annual Meeting of Statistical Society of Canada, held at University of Saskatchewan from June 12-15, 2005.