ISRT, University of Dhaka
PhD Student ( LSHTM, UK)
anowerisrt [dot] ac [dot] bd, anower [dot] hossainlshtm [dot] ac [dot] uk
Missing data, Survival Analysis and Randomised Trials
- Hossain, A., Diaz-Ordaz, K. and Bartlett, J. W. (2016). "Missing continuous outcomes under covariate dependent missingness in cluster randomised trials". Statistical Methods in Medical Research, Published online, DOI: 10.1177/0962280216648357.
- Hossain, A., Diaz-Ordaz, K. and Bartlett, J. W. (2016). Missing binary outcomes under covariate dependent missingness in cluster randomised trials. Preprint (arXiv:1608.05289)
- Rahman, R.,Hossain, A. and Hossain, M. Z. (2011). Extended Mallow’s Cp in GEE: An Application to Maternal Morbidity Data. Dhaka University Journal of Science. 59(1 ) , 65-70.
- Hossain, A. and Hossain, S. S. (2009). Numerical Maximum Likelihood Estimation (NMLE) for the g-and-k Distribution Using Ranked Set Sample (RSS), Journal of Statistics, 16, 45-58.
- Multiple Testing Procedures, MSc Thesis, University of Nottingham, UK, 2012.
- Numerical maximum likelihood estimation and numerical likelihood ratio test for ranked set sample: A g-and-k distribution approach, M.S. thesis, Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2006.
- Royal Statistical Society (RSS), UK
- International Society for Clinical Biostatistics (ISCB), Denmark
- Bangladesh Statistical Association